First Steps to Success in Outside Sales
How do you train your new sales hires? I know, you have the best of intentions. But one thing leads to another, and you’re never able to spend the kind of time you would like with your new salespeople. As a result, they are too often neglected and left to learn by doing. That’s costly in a lot of ways: bad habits are created, customers are inappropriately handled, mistakes are made, etc.
Put an end to all of that with this book. It teaches salespeople a practical, easy to implement step-by-step approach to sales.
Readers will learn..
- how to make the most of your first few months on the job
- how to prepare for voice mail, gatekeepers and decision-makers
- how to prepare powerful presentations that match your products/services to your customers’ needs
- how to plan to create powerful relationships, gather useful account information, educate the customer, and come to some agreement for action on every sales call
- how to overcome objections and present a proposal in an attractive way that stimulates the customer to take action
- how to handle new customers as well as inactive customers and uncover additional opportunities in every account
- the importance of working with integrity, and maintaining a set of ethics
- how to overcome adversity and rejection
- how to create goals for key activities
- how to effectively work your territory by planning each day, week and month
- and much more…
Your energy and presentation style got instant interest and involvement from even the most jaded and seasoned of our sales representatives…We have had a number of motivational and/or thought provoking sales systems speakers but your having been called a growth coach is an understatement…You are the best investment that we have made in our futures in some time. Thank you again for a great coaching job and our own personalized play book.- Gay Peeples, Director of Commercial Products, Igloo Products Corporation